If They Could Talk ....
by Roger Hooker
I think this is a bit of the cattiness they would express...
- Day 1:
- Reina: "AARRRGGHH!! Hairless monsters!!! Hide under bed!"
Tabby: "Run! Run! Run! Find dark place and hide!!"
- Day 2:
- Reina (Still under bed): "Big Hand Alert!! Back up... farther... farther!!!!.... Ohhhh, Tabby!!"
Tabby: "Reina, HELP!" I'm being kittynapped!!! HELP!!" (Tabby disappears with hairless ones.)
- Day 3:
- Tabby: "You know, Reina, the hairless ones aren't so bad....they do feed us and talk nice to us...and I've never seen so many toys!"
Reina: "Trust me, they're up to no good! Beware the hairless ones, Tabby!"
- Day 4:
- Reina: "Did I just see you letting one of the hairless ones rub YOUR belly? Did I? And were you letting them sleep on OUR bed? Traitor!!"
Tabby: "Well... I... they aren't so bad, Reina. Have they ever tried to hurt you? No! And they do feed us... and that litter box! It's such a palace compared to what we did have!"
Reina: "Hrmph! Litter box indeed!"
- Day 6:
- Tabby: "Hmmm... what where you doing with that hairless one, Reina?
Reina: "Err..ummm...it wasn't like that at all, Tabby.."
Tabby: "Did I actually see you letting her stroke your fur? And did I hear you purring as she picked you up and held you?"
Tabby: "What's the matter, Reina? Cat got your tongue?"
And the saga continues....